Social Science

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Would you sleep with Rosie ODonnell for one week for 2 million dollars?

Why or why not? Dont say no because she is a lesbian...we are assuming she wants to sleep with you for whatever reason and is offering 2 mil for it. Do you do it?



I would do it only if she inconspicuously paid me in cash. Then I would accuse her of holding me hostage for a week and raping me repeatedly. I would sue and get another $2 million because everyone would believe such a plausible story.




Right now, to be quite honest, there's really not much I wouldn't do for 2 mill. Rosie O'Donnell is about as nasty looking as they get so I would do it but there is no way in hell I could get it up for her, no way. With medication, yeah, I'd do it. Some scotch and special medicine, no doubt for 2 million easily.




I would do even worse than that for 2 million. For the security of my daughter I would do Rush Limbaugh for 2 mil.





It is easy for people to say no when you know the situation is not real. But if the cash was in front of your face I am sure many people would change their minds.




Hell no because shes gross and i got high once and was watching the flintstones where she plays betty and i started tripping and thought that scary ***** was coming after me and was hanging on to the side of the bed where she couldnt get me and that was scary as **** so in real life hell no




Yikes! If the word sleep means I go to bed and close my eyes and go to sleep with her laying next to me then yes I would. If it means sex forget it. Even if I were a lesbian or bisexual she would not be the person for me, even for 2 million.




Even for a week of sex, 2M is pretty rad. I'm gonna say yes. And I'm not even a lesbian.




No, I wouldn't.


Adultery is adultery regardless of whether I'm having sex with a man or a woman.




Without hesitation, yes. I would probably sleep with anyone for that amount of money.




After the BRILLIANT answer of Feminecron, I can't do any better.. He wins the 10 pts..




Yes in a heartbeat because I need 2 million. I would sleep with her for 50,000.00.




Sure.





Why? I can 'fix' her.





Feminecron wins -- as usual !




Sleep next to.... yes. Have sex with..... not sure I want to condemn myself to hell for 2 million dollars.




blindfolded, bound and drugged, yes...




No, she is just plain fugly




You damn right I'm on that ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science