Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Can you interpret my strange dreams?

There has been alot going on in my life lately and I have been having some strange dreams but they don't seem to really be linked with whats going on in my life. I firstly had a dream I was buying loads of stuff in this weird shop I was in the shop and I had gone in for a doll, it was a small porcelain doll of a chinese geisha girl but I ended up buying like everything.... And then I had a dream I bought a car but I really hated it because it was really ugly lol. And then the strangest of all, I had a dream that I was walking somewhere near my house and stopped a massive black transsexual to ask for the time because I had forgotten my watch. The dreams were abit longer than that obviously but I don't really remember them that clearly, any ideas what all this means??



Maybe you want to find yourself, ie the doll but instead you are just taking everything that you see, instead of really searching for who you really are. The car is possibly linked, you are afraid of actually seeing yourself for who you are incase you don't like what you see. Apparently a house is an symbol of you psyche, so you are near your psyche/mind/soul/self rather than there and you feel that time is getting away from you in such a way that you are confused about many things. Just a guess though.




Maybe you want to buy something and ended up with something else that you didn't like. You need it quickly cause time is passing and you can't wait cause time is a big transexual bi-a-tch?!





out of curiousity what was the time?




sorry




there is so much out there ,and you want it all ,but you fear that there isn't enough time.








cf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science