Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

What does this dream mean ?

Last night I had a dream that my friend and I were walking along a path then we smelt something like something was dead. Then this weird looking rabbi thing can out of nowhere . So we both started to run but i couldn't run as fast as I can. So i stop and when the thing came close it tried to bite me but I slapped. Then we saw the same thing and that one TRIED to bite my 6 or 7 times then i slapped it. I could feel the tickle on my neck as if it actually touched me



my opinion is that maybe you are too tired that night and slept with a full stomach..that thing can start the Filipino deadly BANGUNGOT or nightmare in medical term Ruptured pancreatitis... pray before going to sleep...




I believe this means you are subconciously anti-semetic and need to get in touch with your Jewish roots in order to stop dreaming about slapping Rabbi things that try to bite you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science