Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Please tell me what this dream means. I think it has something to do with what happened this week...?

in the dream:


someone was going to tell me my future and placed on a table a piece of burlap and told me to put my hand on it. I put my hand on it, and when it i took my hand off, there was a black and white image of south america on the cloth. Everyone standing around me cheered for me because it meant I was going on a trip to South America. I was confused about whether the image was south america or africa flipped over and for some reason i was a little disappointed.





in real life:


there is an african boy that i have had my eye on for a really long time. i never believed in love at fist sight until i saw him. this saturday, i was talking to his sister and she told me he is going to south america for a few months and i was disappointed. She said he was going there for academic reasons. When I told my mom about it, she said she thinks he was actually going there to meet up with a certain girl. I was heartbroken.





Im not sure if the dream has anything to do with the real life situation, so i just threw that in there. Can you please interpret this dream? its really important to me.



I think it's related to your situation- you want to go to SA because he's going there. Your mother sounds mean to say such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science