Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I had a weird dream, what does it mean?

I've had a couple of dreams about this boy i've known for year and rarely speak to. He now has a girlfriend, and had particular interest in him last year but i keep dreaming of him. I'm so over him, and he's out of my life completely but he keeps re-appearing. I like another boy, but he keeps coming into the pictures. The other night i had a dream that we were laughing and hanging out, and i think he dislikes me very much in real life because he never talks to me anymore and doesnt treat me well. anyway, so we were laughing and having fun, and in another dream we were so close and he had his arms around me! WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?!



Dreams are our sub conscience's way of talking with us. Somewhere deep in the back of your head you still have an interest in him.




though he is out of your life but your attraction or we should say your desire to him as your BF is not over yet.


if you want to get over this dream go n talk to him or concentrate on the boy you have.




It means "live your life and stop worrying about dreams because they dont mean anything"




This means that you still have feelings for the boy that you know has a girl friend. U are not over it.




It means you need to get a man! or so to speak get lad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science