Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why do I dream of death and awake crying?

This has only happened three times in my life but I dream of someone I love dying then as I stand there crying with my heart completely broken it feels so real like my heart is really broken and I wake up with tears





The first dream two faceless people came and took my grandmother away


The second, my mother died


Third my fiance died in an accident and I could feel a pain in my chest as I cried and knew he would never come back


All three people are alive and well, the first two dreams happened many years ago.....but I was afraid for them and still am...



Tears symbolize your feelings of inadequacy and powerlessness.


Dreams of death do not symbolize death, per se, they represent the end of a chapter of your life and the start of a beginning.





You have recently lost your job, or fear you are losing control in some aspect of your life? You need to develop more self confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science