Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

This morning I had a dream that my parakeet

What does this mean? I loved him dearly, I valued his life as I would a human's life. But there was something in this dream I couldn't explain. What does stuff like this mean?



wow. firstly ignore the answer ubove me, and secondly im very sorry, i know that loseing a pet can feel as painful as a person


but wow, i think the opening of the cage at the top was to tell you that he was going 'up' and it symoblosise that his spirit if you belive, has gone up with him.


i hope you feel better soon - and dont think negativly of this dream, i genuinly think it was a positive dream, and someone with more experirence will elaborate more for you.


xxx




That's so sad, and I'm so sorry for you. My bird died just a couple months ago. I loved him alot too, and I had so many dreams about him after he died. I kept having dreams that I found him alive, but they were never really good dreams, in a way that's hard to explain...I agree with the second answerer, it's almost like you were letting him go. But it's hard to tell a person how to feel about a dream. Even if the dream should be good, like my dreams about my birdie still being alive, they still aren't, because they have this strange, disturbing feel to them. To me, it seems kind of like your dream was like this, with an uneasy feeling you couldn't explain. But you are the only one who can really figure out what your dreams mean. I am so sorry for your loss, though! :( I hope things go better for you.




it mean that your parakeet's will lived long and it not die like you see i n your dream but you have to be carefull for the cage because if the cage open he'll go aways and someones will killed him that why you see thecage was open or onedays if you open it and can fly and go ways and you'll feel very sads that's why you sould allways see that the cage is good closed this is the meaning of your dream




poppy definitly nailed it. when a person connects emotionally on a deep and intimate level with another person, or living being, so are their subconscious'. my interpretion would be that the act of the cage opening at the top was symbolic of his body metaphysically opening and releasing his life.





there isnt much detail here for me to further interpret on. If you'd like a further interpretation, go ahead and email me at pomnabo@yahoo.com.


my condolences for your parakeet. always remember that the love you shared with him will never leave your heart, nor his. I try to find comfort in that, and I hope it helps you as well.




it means you murdered him in your sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science