Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

These dreams keep happening?

For the past two weeks I have had nightmares about people that close to me. In these nightmares they die... the most recent one, last night, was my mother. I don't know why I keep having these dreams. I hate them because during the dream I experience every emotion and step of grieving. By the time I wake up I am almost in tears, and then I will cry for fear of losing my family and friends. How can I make this stop? And why do I keep dreaming of death and those I consider close?



Day by day life changes. Old securities fall away. Change is frightening. You are particularly aware and afraid of the changes you see happening with your close associations. Changes are coming at you too fast. You are looking into the distance and seeing how all change ends.





There is only one moment in time which you have control over. That is your power moment. Your "NOW" moment. The past is gone and the future is not here yet. You have control over how you see your life. You have control over your attitudes. You have power to influence your future by using the method which I listed below.





Beginning today, take control of your power moments and use them to your advantage.





Pick 4 of these thoughts and run them through your mind from morning to night, especially at night think them as you are drifting off to sleep. Pick the thoughts you feel you are most weak in. Make these thought "you"





I am happy


I am content


I like myself


life is good to me


I am intelligent


I am confident


I control my attitudes


simplify. simplify, simplify


I respect myself


I have a guardian angel


God assigned me a guardian angel


I call my guardian angel in emergencies


I influence my destiny for the better.


I like the "NO" word


I use the "NO" word easily


"NO" is my best friend


I say THANK YOU frequently


I am thoughtful


I am considerate


I am patient


I am tolerant


I am a can-do person


I am a self starter


I have a good memory


I retrieve memories easily


I use initiative


I use my thoughts to control my direction in life


I am the captain of my own vessel


I use thoughts as my rudder


I have the final decision.


I value my own conscience


I simplify problems


I view all angles of problems, obstacles


I solve problems easily


I am centred within


I am at peace within


I feel at peace


I feel centered and poised within





Create your own thoughts, keep them short, in the present tense and eliminate the word, "not"





Change your thoughts and your world changes. This method will serve you well for the rest of your life.





The impact of these thoughts on your personality will leave a good impression in job interviews.





You will handle life easier as well. When you take control of you, you are no longer like a cork bobbing in a large ocean. Other people do not manipulate you as easily. Because you evaluate yourself and your life, you tend to evaluate them also. Consider discarding "filler" people from your life. Those are the ones who drop their problems on you and seem to serve no useful purpose except to create waves and discord in your NOW moments.





I went on a little bit, however, I suspect that this is the first and last time we will connect. The disturbing dreams will melt away as you deliberately change your thoughts.





Good luck.





remember to vote




I think you actually have a pretty straightforward dream. You may be afraid of losing others in your life, you may be afraid of your own mortality. Seek a spiritual solution--prayer, talking with your spiritual leader about your fears. Exercise and taking care of your body will also help. Love those close to you so you have no regrets--they will not always be around.




the key to stopping a dream is to " let go" and " not worry"





you are in the back of your mind worrying about something.





and it manifest it self in the subconscious Realm. then when the dream happens you worry about it more..





try reading a book or study something before you sleep to get your mind on something Else.




apparently dreams of people dieing mean someone is going to have a baby





but if these dreams really bother you and you keep having them you should talk to your doctor and they will give you something that stops your dreams




Maybe Its just a nightmare.Maybe it will come true. Try to st close to the one you love but closer to those you don't




when Dreams like these happen, and I do have them, I pray to Jesus, they always go away because I know he is with me.




talk to a shrink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science