Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dream interpretation...weird and freaky dream?

I had a dream that my sister (who, if it makes a difference, is partially blind) ran into my room freaking out. I go to open my eyes, but can't. She's telling me that my dog and cat are scared because of "the little girl in my room." I tell her to knock it off, and that's she's scaring me.


All of a sudden, my sister is gone. I can now open my eyes, but it's still too dark to see anything. I run to my light switch, and flip it on. It takes forever to turn on, then I see a little girl sitting at the end of my bed. She's REALLY scary looking...like a dead person. She's pale, has messy hair, dark circles under her eyes, and looks a little dirty. She's just sitting there staring at me. I run out of my room into my living room which is also pitch black. My step dad asks what I'm doing. I tell him everything that just happened, and he tells me that my sister never went into my room. But that she did run out of her room screaming and freaking out about something.





...Then I woke up. Any thoughts/ideas.



dreams mean a lot of different things, maybe your watching too many scary films and its filtering into your subconcious dreams and integrating known and familiar peeple. Maybe you know your sister is upset but you dont know what it is and the little girl represents the secret problem. May be it doesn't mean a thing, dreams usually don't unless they repeat over and over, hope that made sense




have you been watching scary movies? Are you worried about having another sibling from your step dad? Are you worried about your sister partial blindness? did you see a neglected little girl recently? Maybe it was just a bad dream if nothing is playing on your mind dont let it worry you




most of dreams are from the act of devil




wow scary. i wish i rembered my dreams





maybe it is saying that you are going to end up going blind




The subconscious speaks in pictures. Your step dad and your sister are in the dream. your sister brings the little girl to your attention. She looks like she has been abused. Your step dad said your sister ran out of her room (how would he know?) screaming and freaking out about something.





Because of the 2 players in your dream and you step-dad talks to you in a black room, yet knows your sister was screaming and freaking out "about something" but he didn't come to her rescue means to me that he is the reason she screamed and freaked out, running from her room and that she brought the "little girl" to your attention because she does not know how to tell you that she is being abused by your step dad. People do communicate through dreams.





Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science