Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

How come I can never remember my dreams anymore?

Hi,


Alright so a couple weeks ago I had probably the three weirdest dreams of my life all in the same weekend practically and ever since that weekend, I can never remember my dreams anymore. I can barely even recall one detail from something in my dream now. Is their a specific reason as to why I can't remember my dreams or what? I used to always be able to remember my dreams very well, but ever since those three dreams I can't remember anymore? Does anyone know what I can do to help me remember? Any help appreciated. :D





Thanks so much.





Haha, if you are wondering I just really want to remember what my dreams are because I like to see if they have any meaning.



Remembering dreams can be hard. To remember them most effectively wake up naturally with out an alarm clock (though this usually can't be avoided) so you can wake up gradually. Keep a dream journal that you right your dream down right when you wake up.





I don't know why exactly you're having a hard time remembering but I hope these ways help you to remember!




I dont remember my dreams either but there is no Scientific reason.

1 comment:

  1. It is just your body's evil ways.. Along with mine and everyone else's. Some dreams you shall remember, some you shan't. If you don't remember them, then there clearly was no purpose to them other than your imagination gone wild. If there was a purpose, you will dream it again.

    Ugh.. repetitive dreams. So annoying at times.

    ReplyDelete

Social Science

social Science