Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weird, and not sure that it means anything...?

But lately i've been having a lot of vivid dreams that involve the world(usually more specifically the United States) in turmoil. They're very violent in nature. Usually there is something kind of off though. I can't exactly pinpoint what it is(but I'm trying to figure it out, as these are reoccurring dreams) but when you get past the eerie feeling, and the adrenaline rush in the dream, there is something,a feeling, beneath that I cannot figure out what it is...but I don't like it.


Any idea what's going on, or maybe how to stop these dreams?



like what exactly? Destruction of the earth? of the buildings????


Most of the dreams i have that involve kinda like what you mentioned above. What happens in my dream is that the buildings are on fire. There's like some type of poison gas in the air..and just the feeling of despair and lonliness.


I nomally write them off as just being a way that dreams communicate to me that all hell is breaking loose at work or at home. Which actually at the time i'm experiencing rocky relationships with family or work. Although a couple of times i wonder to myself am i glimpsing the future..lol no idea really.





I wouldn't worry about it. Not unless in the next few weeks somebody declares war on the U.S..




I don't know but you need to figure it out. I can feel a bad feeling just reading it. I think you need to figure it out asap and when you do email me at samuel.creel@yahoo.com. I think whatever is not write is going to happen in the future of the united states. something tell me this could be the end of the united state as it is.


for the description put dream interpenetration




whats happening to the united states right now is scareing you but you dont know it .your dreams are telling you your scared .now that you know your scared you should stop having them.




Let's see, maybe it's the economy or living in fear of terrorism? Nothing fancy to translate there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science