Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Have you ever had a dream in third person?

I had this strange dream, where I spent the dream sleepwalking. Not physically, but in the dream I was watching myself in the third person (as if I was a camera man) just zombie-walking around the house. So, I became convinced that what I was seeing was real. I kept telling the dumbass (me) to wake up but unfortunately I walked outdoors and started rolling around in the dirt where people were talking. Then, I started masturbating in front of my family and me (camera man) panicked and ran away into the woods. Then, I crashed into a tree and woke up.





Have you ever had a dream like this in the third person? It is very eerie.



yes i have





it was strange i was watching my self jump out a window at the top of a tower i was trying to stop me but failed miserably





and i have had others but i cant remember them





they r really eerie aye




Your dream means: you are reenacting a sceniro with friends


but your true instincts were not surfaced up only in your dreams.


next time be with friends that are not afraid to be naked out in the woods.




Are you sure this didn't really happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science