Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Scary Dream, please interpret!?

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was in 2012 and I was in my living room, watching the news on T.V.. Then, on the news they said that scientists had found a new species, but they were still working on it to learn more about it. Then my dream flashed to the next day on the news they said that the new species was a parasite and that they were quarantining an area. I walked outside and there was mass chaos, and everyone was running all over the place. I walked back inside and my cat was rolling on the floor like it was in a seizure and it was moaning and my parents were rushing around. Then the news flashed back on and it said that the parasite spread through the air and contact, and that they didn't know how to kill it. All of a sudden, my cat ran infront of me and exploded and I saw his body parts fly all over the place. It looked so real. Next, my family and I ran through the backyard and went to a military command center. We spoke to the guy and he said that he couldn't let us leave, and that he was sorry. Then 4 people came out from behind us and stabbed the guy with a metal spike, then they beckoned us to get into the jeep. We drove crazily into a wooded area. Then they built a fire and we were ambushed by these creatures that looked like they were a mix of a large cat, worms, and a bat. Then my dream flashed to where I was standing outside of a large wall made of crude metal and wood spikes about 60 ft. high. I walked over to someone in a military uniform and asked where the people that were with me were. He said that they were dead. Then my dream ended.





Can anyone make sense of it, please?


Please excuse any grammar errors I've made.



you are a sensitive person and are concerned about how the world is going you worry about your loved ones including your cat only thing that you can do to help yourself is to not worry about things that you cannot change do you know the serenity prayer? it goes God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to know the difference say this prayer try to have a closer walk with god you are not alone as far as worrying about what tomorrow may hold there is a lot of us out here now especially in such trying times just remember god is there by your side all you got to do is reach out god bless




ahaha i should not be laughing. but it is kinda crazy..sorry this is a little late:( but ive had scarier dreams and i still haven't made sense of them because im crazy like that but i think you just had something on your mind,maybe a bad day. but you shouldn't think too hard on it anymore if you have any other dreams like that.




have you watched any movies lately that had maybe some kind of war or any action flicks like this? usually people dream about movies they have watched. i know i do.





also, there seems to be so much chaos. it could be that you're going through so much right now that you're very stressed.




This is just my own opinion, but any dream where a cat explodes is a pretty freakin' awesome dream! Turn your dream into a movie script and sell it. It would make a great horror movie.




thats like crazy.


i really dont have any interpretation of it, but i like feel u.


i think ur just too worried about the environment around u.


just try not to worry and live day by day




too much science fiction movies. just dont pay no mind to it ........ you will be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science