Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dreams... premonitions?

alright... ive been having this reoccurring dream... its really odd..ever had one of those dreams where your drowning and ppl you love n care for are standin there watchin u drown while ur reachin for them and they just turn, ignore u n walk away? well... thats kinda like the basics of my dream, only its like everyone... all my friends and family, just turning and leavin me. only im being choked... and they know it, but theyre all there, laughing at me. and when my vision begins to dim and i stop fighting the choking... they all turn, with seemingly sattisfied smile and leave me there. ive had this dream multiple times.. and im wondering. cuz i dont really get along with my family at all... i dont love my parents. and i can say that without feeling anything so im fairly sure its true.. and, well... i dont really have friend-friends bc i just cant let myself trust them...


so.. anyone whos %26quot;superstitious...%26quot; what do you think these dreams mean, if anything at all?



I think you%26#039;re having a %26quot;frustration%26quot; dream, %26amp; I think it obviously has to do with your trust issues with your family. Sorry, I%26#039;m not supersticious at all. You need to start taking baby-steps in trusting new people, because I promise you there are many people out there who are 100% trustworthy. You just have to NEVER stop trying %26amp; never stop fighting this fear!!!!!! %26amp; only think of positive thoughts about your family, or not at all. Ignore all negativity in your thoughts %26amp; memories.





hope this helps :)




Honestly? THis dream, followed by your explanation solves itself. If you want the dream to resplve differently, get over yourself. Work on meeting new people, maybe forgive your parents. No need to view them to forgive. Self-acceptance is the key. See a doctor about social anxiety maybe?




it gives you a message that you need to trust in somebody and develop friendly co-operation. you may be in a trouble later and the solution would be with your family and friends. so help them to seek out for their assistance when required in future




I Had dreams like that but i was burning. my mom said it means i am not happy with the way i live or i did something i regret but havent fixxed


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science