Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Will you interpret this dream for me....?

I am lying in a forest, and a giant strawberry walks up to me, and says, "Hey Bill, you are sooooo hot. Want to make sweet love to me?" I say yes, and it gets hot and heavy, but then I take a bite of that giant strawberry, and can't resist finishing the whole thing despite her screaming.


What does this mean?



It means you desire something or someone who you value as sweet, however you will fall victim of temptation and sabotage the whole thing, use this dream as a warning if you have something that is "sweet" hold on to it and don't sabotage yourself




She (the strawberry) specifically gave you permission to make LOVE to her. Taking a bite of her means you had sex with her. Anytime you push past the point of consent, it is rape. Her screaming is a sign that you raped her. "finishing the whole thing despite her screaming" could mean that you killed her.





The dreams' message is that you have problems with self-control and you need to learn the difference between making LOVE and sex which is about lust.




Oh my! I am craving strawberries now!





what a great dream! How strange are our minds.





Maybe your scared of getting to close to something in fear of ruining it or losing it.




making love to a strawberry..hmmm... weird





maybe you love strawberries?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science