Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I keep having strange dreams?

There has been alot going on in my life lately and I have been having some strange dreams but they don't seem to really be linked with whats going on in my life. I firstly had a dream I was buying loads of stuff in this weird shop. And then I had a dream I bought a car but I really hated it. And then the strangest of all, I had a dream that I was walking somewhere near my house and stopped a massive black transsexual to ask for the time because I had forgotten my watch. The dreams were longer than that obviously but without writing an epic story I thought I would just summarise, any ideas what this is all about??



the second two seem mainly to do with dissapointment -


the dissapointment of the car


and dissapointing other people by not having your watch





but the detail is rather vague lol




this is only because you have some problem with your man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science