Social Science

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I keep having these dreams about having a baby...?

not actually having one like in labor but having a little boy. It's weird because i missed my period today tmi? We are trying and i really want one, and i had a miscarriage last october, and i always thought it was a boy i had a dream last week of him actually being born and not having the miscarriage. But almost every other night i have a dream about having this little baby boy, and i am so overwhelmed by it i hate waking up. I was so happy



Dreams about having babies represent a new idea or stage in life. It may be about having a baby, or it may not. It signifies change. Maybe the happiness about the baby, means that you have recently changed from mourning your miscarriage to looking forward to having children. Good luck with getting pregnant. Just wait until you start having all those hormonally crazy dreams! I dreamt that I set my baby down and couldn't find him, when I was pregnant with my first son. It never indicated that I was going to lose my child. I know that you want it to mean something more, but it may not. So, don't stress, just make those eyes at your hubby some more, and you will have a baby in no time.




Don't worry. ( If your worried.)





I've had repetitive dreams about a Kwik Fit garage that's on top of a volcano, it holds no meaning. That I know. But then again, it could be your hormones reacting.


Best to wait and find out.




Well, if you keep thinking about having a little baby boy thats why you keep having these dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science

social Science